Thursday, December 29, 2016

Rainy days, and yummy hot cocoa

 Who else wakes up on a rainy, gloomy day and wants nothing else than to snuggle up on the couch with a yummy cup of hot cocoa?  It is one of my favorite drinks, but I rarely drink it since it is so full of sugar. Then  this idea hit me, make your morning protein shake hot and ta da you have hot cocoa.

Here is how it works.

put 2/3 of your milk in the  microwave for 2 minutes

place 1/3 of your milk in a shaker bottle, and add your scoop (or two, I won't tell) in it, and give it a good shake. 

when your milk is done in the microwave , stir in the protein & milk mixture

And there it is, some of the best hot cocoa I've ever had. I've been using Muscle Milk protein powder, what kind do you guys like?

                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment